Multiple Award Winner
- Rated Best Vegan Collagen Supplement: Selected by Women's Health Magazine as the best vegan collagen supplement and winner of the "Beauty Shortlist Wellbeing Awards" and winner of the "Health, Beauty & Wellness Award"
- Visible results after 4-12 weeks: Vegan Collagen evens skin texture, tightens, and smooths fine lines as well as boosting overall radiance. It also supports healthy nails, hair and joints
- 100% pure plants: One of the most pure options available on the market. 100% natural ingredients and no synthetic vitamins or sweeteners
- Cruelty free: Unlike bovine or marine collagen, Vegan Collagen doesn't contain any ground up cow or fish bones. Our 100% plant based blend is proven to both build collagen and lessen wrinkle depth with anti-ageing antioxidants
- How long does it take to get results?: You will first start to see results when your skin cycle renews which is typically around 28 days in your 20s, 60 days in your 40s and 90 days or more for over 50s. We recommend 3-6 months on consistent use for best results
- How to get results quickly Like most things in life, consistency is your best friend for accelerating your results. Pick the same time each day for your daily dose and make it a routine! We also recommend avoiding sugar, alcoholic drinks, barbequed foods and excessive UV exposure - all of which damage collagen fibres in your skin
- Vegan friendly: 100% vegan and cruelty-free ingredients
Ingredients: Organic camu camu powder, organic raspberry powder, pink dragon fruit powder, organic sunflower seed protein powder, organic strawberry powder, organic carrot powder, organic baobab powder, organic beetroot powder, organic inulin powder.
You’ll never find any sweeteners, stevia, artificial flavours, fillers, preservatives or additives.
Only 14 calories per serve with 2.5g of carbs
Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women due to naturally occurring vitamin A.
120g, 30 serves
Taste: Berries. Natural, mildly sweet taste
- Description: We are proud to have one of the most natural products available on the market - our superfood powder is bright pink from pink dragonfruit powder and contains 100% natural supernutrients from real fruits and vegetables
- Taste: Expect the delightful aroma of sweet berries and a slightly sweet/tart berry taste.
- How to us: Sprinkle on cereals or yogurt, add to smoothies or nut milk or drink straight up with water
- Stay consistent: For best results, pick a specific time each day to take our collagen building beauty superfood and see and feel the difference.
- Cancel anytime: Cancel anytime by messaging us on facebook or instagram or sending us an email at email@example.com
- Get 25% off for life: Benefit by getting the best price, every time!
- Letterbox delivery: Delivered via your letterbox so don't worry if you won't be in
Sceptical about these sorts of products but genuinely believe this has mad a difference to my skin
Raw Beauty Lab
Thank you so much :) ❤️
Easy to use
The vegan collagen dissolves easily and is simple to use.
Still on early days, but ca confidently say, this is a high quality product.
It's working for me
I'm in my early forties and have used various face creams for years. There has been a noticeable improvement in the plumpness and firmness of my cheeks, eye area and forehead since starting this vegan collagen. I would definitely recommend.
To be honest I didn’t by this for beauty - I brought it because my daughter needs collagen for her EDS. She is fussy and didn’t like the powder so I confined to use it… hands down- this is the most wonderful botanic boost ever and we have a lot of vitamins - this you can feel within 10 mins. It’s pure and so powerful. Honestly I’ve confirmed with it because it’s hard to find vitamins if this quality that are organic.
I’m already very happy with the results I’m having after using it for 1 month :)
I now go to work most days without makeup. I'm 54 years old and a 46 year old colleague in a new team was in shock when she realised I was younger than her! My 20 year old daughter has started taking the vegan collagen every day too so I'm getting through a lot of it and wish it cost less!
Raw Beauty Lab
Thank you so much!
One month in...
I have been using an American non-vegan collagen for over a year, so had already experienced visible changes in my skin, but it tasted terrible and was tacky/sticky. I swear it made me gain weight, though all online research on this topic said collagen didn't lead to weight gain. Nonetheless, it felt unhealthy and I began researching alternative collagen sources. Of course the UK would have better options since the US hardly regulates a thing and Raw Beauty's product looked right up my alley, so I patiently waited it for it to cross the pond to California. And boy was it worth it the wait! It tases so light and refreshing, I actually look forward to my morning dose (I just mix in cold water), and in one month my skin and hair are already looking healthier and more glowing. And guess what, I've even lost a few pounds thanks to eliminating that other collagen I had been using. So happy I found Raw Beauty!
Raw Beauty Lab
Thank you soooo much for your feedback!! ❤️❤️❤️
Nearly Four Months on....
I'm now nearing the end of my fourth pouch of vegan collagen and will continue to purchase. I'm 54 years old and for the majority of the last two months, I've left the house without make-up for virtually the first time in 38 years! Even my 20 year old daughter has commented on how lovely my skin looks, bearing in mind I'm often sleep deprived as I work 12.5 hour shifts in an ED including nights. Not only am I delighted with the results but it's saving me loads of time in my routine. I am happy to recommend this vegan collagen and even though it is quite pricey, it is worth the investment. I mix it with a little water first to help it dissolve and then usually add either fruit juice or soya milk; it tastes really nice.
Raw Beauty Lab
Thank you lovely so much for sharing this
I have been using this collagen for 4 weeks and already I notice a difference. I was skeptical that it would work so fast, and was hoping to see results within 3 months. But 3 weeks into using this daily, I noticed that my nails were longer and stronger. I also started getting compliments on my hair looking longer and healthier (from multiple people!). I tried to think what I had changed in my diet or lifestyle and the only thing different was this collagen, so it must be working! I have also noticed my skin being brighter, clearer and just generally healthier looking. I usually wear light concealer under my eyes to brighten them, and foundation maybe once or twice a week, but I have not felt the need at all since using this collagen. It is absolutely worth the money - you'll probably end up saving the money by using fewer other products!
Raw Beauty Lab
Thank you so much for your kind words!!
OVER 900+ 5 STAR REVIEWS
See the Collagen Before and Afters
You can expect visible results after just 4 weeks… but like all things in life, good things come to those who stay committed. Best results after 3 - 6 months, depending on skin type and age.
As I approach 50, I was noticing that my skin was quite dull and starting to sag. I was losing hair in the shower and my nails were splitting. After 3 months, I noticed that I don’t have as many fine lines or wrinkles and I feel I’ve got a glow about me. My hair is softer and feels nicer and grows better (it doesnt fall out as much as it used to). My joints are better - I don’t creak as much going up and down the stairs as I used to. If you have any doubts or reservations - don’t! Take it! Try it and give it 3 months and see the results for yourself!!
I’m on my second pouch of Vegan Collagen and my second month of going make-up free! I’m 37 and people are shocked when I reveal my age. My friends are commenting on how much my skin is glowing!
I'm just finishing my 2nd month now and I can only say wow! My skin is softer, more glowing and healthy and yes younger looking for sure. I posted a picture of me this week and got nearly 100 comments on how amazing I looked! I'm 60 at the end of this year and people are thinking I'm in my late 40's if they had to guess. I eat healthily but this product has definitely enhanced my overall wellbeing. Highly recommend!
My results after a month of use alongside plenty of water. Love seeing the change and many people noticed! Thank youuu!!
My experience with this product has been nothing short of amazing. I’ve seen my skin do a complete 180. My hair is shedding less. Great product.
Have been using the Vegan Collagen for 3 months now and my skin feels so much fresher, softer , more even skin tone, smoother. Would definitely recommend
I don’t normally do stuff like this at all, but in the spirit of supporting a vegan business, I would like to take a minute to RAVE about the collagen supplements I’ve been taking for the last 4 weeks. I’m going to be 48 next month and keep reading about losing skin elasticity as you age, so I got them just to try out and see if it made a difference to my skin. I definitely wasn’t expecting this.
I’m not usually one to believe in all these beauty products but I’ve been taking @rawbeautylab collagen for the past month and a half and I can honestly see a difference (& no I haven’t edited/filtered this photo)
“If you want to look younger then you need to be taking a collagen supplement”
UK’S #1 VEGAN COLLAGEN AS SEEN IN
Benefits of Collagen for Youthful Skin
Collagen is what keeps your skin looking young
Collagen makes up 75% of your skin and it's the stuff that keeps it wrinkle-free, smooth and elastic. However as you get older, you lose about 1.5% of your collagen each year and your body gets less effective at producing more.
The older you are, the more collagen you lose
The reason you look older as time passes is primarily due to collagen loss. The more collagen you lose, the deeper your wrinkles and the more sagging you’ll see in your skin - and this can also result in thinning hair, brittle nails and joint issues.
A collagen supplement can help boost youthfulness
If you want to look younger for longer and boost the collagen in your skin, you need to be taking a collagen supplement. These essentially help to boost collagen levels and have been proven to help smooth, tighten and plump skin as well as strengthen nails, and support hair and joints.
How We’re Different From Other Brands
Raw Beauty Lab
WHAT WE USE
- 100% wholefoods
- Food-sourced vitamins
- Cruelty-free, vegan ingredients
- Made in London
WHAT WE NEVER USE
- Synthetic vitamins e.g. Ascorbic acid
- Artificial colours
- Artificial or natural sweeteners
- Animal ingredients
Peruvian superfood high in vitamin C to support natural collagen production
Tropical fruit, rich in amino acids and vitamins A & C to promote plump, glowy skin
High in vitamin E and selenium to lessen fine lines and keep skin moisturised.
African superfood packed with amino acids and vitamins to boost collagen